By Alison Bing, Beth Kohn
Lonely Planet: The world's prime shuttle consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Northern California is your passport to all of the such a lot appropriate and updated recommendation on what to determine, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. surprise on the typical wonders of Yosemite, meet the varied locals of San Francisco, or step right into a technological know-how fiction novel at Mono Lake; all along with your relied on go back and forth spouse. Get to the center of Northern California and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Northern California commute Guide:
- Color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries exhibit you the best strategy to tailor your journey on your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent time and cash and assist you get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, mobile numbers, web content, transit advice, and costs
- Honest reviews for all budgets - together with consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, and hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer and extra lucrative go back and forth event - together with tradition, background, artwork, literature, cinema, song, structure, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, and wine
- Over sixty eight neighborhood maps
- Useful features - together with Month-by-Month (annual pageant calendar), Road journeys & Scenic Drives, and Travel with Children
- Coverage of San Francisco, Napa, Sonoma, Yosemite nationwide Park, the Northern Mountains, imperative Coast, Marin County, the Bay zone, Gold state, significant Valley, the Sierra Nevada, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Northern California, our such a lot entire consultant to Northern California, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the head points of interest and take the line much less traveled.
- Looking for a advisor interested by San Francisco? try out Lonely Planet's San Francisco guide for a complete examine the entire urban has to provide, Lonely Planet's become aware of San Francisco, a photo-rich advisor to the city's preferred points of interest, or Lonely Planet's Pocket San Francisco, a handy-sized consultant involved in the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra vast insurance? try out Lonely Planet's California guide for a finished examine the entire state has to supply or Lonely Planet's become aware of California, a photo-rich consultant to the city's most well-liked sights.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Nate Cavalieri, Sara Benson, Alison Bing, Beth Kohn, and John A Vlahides.
About Lonely Planet: begun in 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's major trip advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on the earth, in addition to an award-winning web site, a set of cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet's challenge is to permit curious tourists to event the realm and to really get to the guts of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite go back and forth consultant category
'Lonely Planet publications are, conveniently, like no other.' - big apple Times
'Lonely Planet. it is on everyone's bookshelves; it is in each traveller's fingers. it really is on cell phones. it is on the web. it is in every single place, and it is telling complete generations of individuals how one can commute the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)